Century Industries Limited

Century Industries Limited

Century Industries Limited was incorporated into the Melcom Group in 2000, with the objective of producing high quality plastic products at affordable prices for the local population in Ghana and for exports to neighboring countries.

In a first of its kind in Ghana, Century brought in the technology to manufacture “PU Insulated” products for household use. It has since innovated over the years and started “Cubic printing” from its “round the clock” facility in Accra. The facility today has an annual capacity of 3000 tons. The extensive demand for plastic ware has Century striving to fulfil the needs of the market by improving the range of products whilst maintaining the quality of the products as well as remaining environmentally conscious.

The company today has reached all key consumer pockets via its exports to countries like Togo, Burkina Faso, Niger, Benin and Mali, accounting for almost 40% of its turnover. The remaining 60% caters to the local markets: 120 + wholesalers and semi wholesalers who account for 40% of its total sales turnover and another 20% through organised Retail / Modern Trade, comprising mainly of Melcom Limited & Shoprite.

Still have questions? Contact our hotline 
Toll Free: 080023456
Toll Free: 080023456
info@melcomgroup.com
+233 561 112777

FOLLOW US

searchenvelopephone-handsetphonemenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram